Out of country travel expense account EZD [PL | EN]
Travel cost accounting in country EZD [PL | EN]
If you would like to undertake a business trip – please, fill in travel application via EZD.
Once the Director will approve the business trip, you should contact a travel agent to book accommodation and ariline tickets.
Train tickets can be purchased using the e-IC online ticketing system via the PKP Intercity website.
Before making a purchase, you will need to create your own account by completing an online registration form.
When purchasing tickets electronically, you should make a request in the system to issue VAT invoice. The invoice should contain CFT PAN details:
Centrum Fizyki Teoretycznej PAN
Aleja Lotników 32/46
NIP PL 525-000-92-81
Issued invoice must be submitted to accounting department via email (email@example.com) or by post.
Invoice must be submitted together with the ticket and payment confirmation to settle the cost of the purchase.
PKP does not issue additional documents (i.e. an invoice) for this type of ticket. It is important that the ticket includes the name and VAT number of the carrier.
please add the email firstname.lastname@example.org in the CC to each booking message
The emergency number outside SUPERTOUR working hours for urgent cases: +48 660 527 899
Upon receipt of a flight offer, please confirm the correctness of the data to the CFT administration. Upon receipt of information on the correctness of the booking, the CFT administration will authorize the purchase of the booking.
1. After returning from your business trip, you can find your business trip application in "My Tasks". It will contain new fields concerning reporting.
2. You should add scans of tickets and invoices - there is no need to bring paper copies to the finance office.
3. After completing all required fields (they are indicated by red star) submit your report by clicking „Send” button.
4. You will receive an e-mail notification about finance office approval.
5. In the case of an incorrectly completed report, you will receive an email notification that it is returned for correction.
6. You will find the returned application in "My Tasks".
7. The corrected application must be resubmitted for approval by clicking the "Submit" button.
Persons going abroad are advised to register with the "Odysseus" website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Registration is voluntary.
In the event of an emergency while being abroad, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be able to establish contact with the person abroad, as well as provide the necessary information and assistance through the relevant diplomatic and consular post. The "Odysseus" system also makes it possible to receive emergency notifications in the country of travel and other consular information.
More information: https://odyseusz.msz.gov.pl/